Translate

domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Sacred Spirit - Yane-Heja-Hee

People called them 'savages'... and yet... they knew about life... freedom... peace and harmony. Listening to this voice, I feel as if a river of peace runs through me, cleaning my soul and elevate my spirit to unknown heights. I feel so free and relaxed, I'm actually crying... I wish we could go back in time and save them from what the white men did to them... May the Spirits always guide you, my brother/sister.Son llamados "Salvajes"---y todavía ..conocían acerca la vida..libertad..paz y armonía. Escuchando su voz., siento como si un río de paz corre através de mí, limpiando mi alma y elevando mi espíritu hacia peso desconocido. Siento tanta libertad y relax. Ahora estoy llorando..Deseo volver hacia atrás en el tiempo y salvarles de lo que el hombre blanco les hizó. Puede el Espíritu les guíe siempre, mi hermano/a.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario